the classroom the classroom

Very well done

I congratualte you, you did a very good job at making such an entertaining game. I have a question... what is the song loop you used on the shooter level? It doesnt say in the credits and i want to hear it.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

A very good game

This game is very good, a vast improvement over Simgirl. But only a pervert would pay for the delux version. Make games this good for a different audience! It's no surprise that this has been on the front page for so long.

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

Great!

This was great! I got it the first try. You just have to slow dance with her.

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

I like the naked lady!

This was fun to play, as were the others. The trick is to not pay attention to the mouse. Also keep on asking him about his anniversery, and when it says to ask him if he made a speech, click it.

Customer Service Customer Service

I loved it!

This game is probably one of the best interactive games on newgrounds. It took me about a million tries before I got it right, but I got it in the end. I think the only reason someone would write a bad review on this game is that they approach it from the wrong angle. You have to be as nice to her as possible. If you don't get it try this,"tell her that the cat did it, ask where she gets her shirts pressed,give her money to iron it, and choose the one that says only person in bold letters. Tom, you should make a game like this only make it more violent and funny. Make it like Pico asking Nene for a date and you have to negotiate with her.